News Ticker
  • Arigon is currently under development!
  • Arigon

Arigon is the ultimate high-revision PvP & economy server available

Perfect Combat

Witness one of the most fluid and advanced combat system in RSPS history

Tons of Bosses

Slay various bosses that have custom mechanics

Unique Skilling

All skills work 100% with custom added content to keep you playing

Rahman's Introduction

Rahman

Greetings Fellow Scapers!

Most of you may not know me since I haven't been around for long, however most of my life has revolved around RuneScape and specifically RSPS.

I have been in RSPS Management for about 5 years now. I started of as a player and my passion for RSPS brought me where I am today.

For Arigon, I will be mostly helping the server and it's community in the management and marketing field where I specialize. 

I believe that together as a strong community we can take this project to places where no other server has ever been, this is because I firmly trust the team behind this project, it's hard work, dedication and love for it's players.

Looking forward to interacting with you all and hopefully we can do wonders together! Feel free to contact me if you have any queries regarding the project!

- Rahman

On 4/18/2022 at 2:00 AM, Ashpire said:

Glad to have u here big boy 😄

On 4/23/2022 at 12:54 AM, Sea said:

Great, team looking good! 

On 4/23/2022 at 8:40 PM, Day said:

nice, welcome 🙂

Cheers! Thank you everyone!

On 4/25/2022 at 2:28 AM, Warriors said:

Welcomee

On 4/26/2022 at 2:39 PM, Celestial said:

Feels strange to welcome the Manager, but it is nice to know more of you. May you take the server to the stars and beyond! 😇

Thank you fellas! Looking forward to be interacting with all of you!

• 3 weeks later...
    On 5/17/2022 at 8:43 PM, Rohan said:

Thanks for the info what do you like eating and what are your current favourite shows/movies to watch?

I would say my taste varies, depending on the food. In general I love fast food, sometimes chinese, and mostly Pakistani dishes.

As for the movies/shows, I haven't really watched any in a long period. But I loved the twilight saga. 

On 5/19/2022 at 6:56 AM, Rahman said:

I would say my taste varies, depending on the food. In general I love fast food, sometimes chinese, and mostly Pakistani dishes.

As for the movies/shows, I haven't really watched any in a long period. But I loved the twilight saga. 

Nice I love Indian food the most, I’ve tried most types of asian foods and they’re quite tasty to, I’ve finished rewatching Harry Potter recently on binge :)

10 hours ago, Rohan said:

Nice I love Indian food the most, I’ve tried most types of asian foods and they’re quite tasty to, I’ve finished rewatching Harry Potter recently on binge 🙂

I actually haven't tried that much Indian food, but I remember eating a chicken tikka masala dish at an authentic Indian restaurant, and I literally fell in love with the taste of it. Holy hell, it was amazing! 😍💯

• 5 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    On 6/19/2022 at 12:34 AM, Castiel said:

Nice to meet you man. I have high hopes for this server. This will be a strong community. Glad to see you are passionate about it.

Cheers buddy! Arigon is going to be a game changer for sure!